UC Berkeley's Fraud Risk Management Program
The purpose of UC Berkeley’s Fraud Risk Management Program (FRMP) is to reduce actual losses from fraudulent activities and to minimize the potential for fraud to occur in the future.
- If anything comes to your attention that looks or feels suspicious, you should talk to your supervisor.
If you don’t feel comfortable going to your supervisor, utilize the confidential and anonymous Whistleblower Hotline to report the potential instance of fraud waste and abuse. Make a Report(link is external)
But please, don’t just look the other way. That would violate the University’s values and ethical standards.
As a member of the UC Berkeley community you are asked to be aware of your surroundings and if you see anything that doesn't look "right," please say something!
The contacts below will enable you to do something positive to make sure that our campus is safe and that all members of our community act in accordance with the University of California's core values and our Standards of Ethical Conduct
- UCPD -- 911 (landline) or 642-3333 (cell) -- all emergency situations
- Whistleblower Hotline(anonymous/confidential) -- call (800) 403-4744 or report online
- EH&S (concerns about actual or potential environmental hazards) -- 642-3073
- Facilities Services (24-hour service number) -- 642-1032
- Risk Services -- email@example.com