Apply for alcoholic beverage service licenses

Delegation Type: 
Delegation ID: 
Delegation Keywords: 

University policy states that "no individual, group, or campus acting in the name of The Regents or in the name of the University may apply for a license to engage in the sale of any alcoholic beverage, including beer." This prohibition is pursuant to the State constitution which prohibits any State agency, including the University, from being licensed to sell alcoholic beverages. Therefore, any license to provide or sell alcoholic beverages on a campus must be issued in the name of an organization such as a faculty club, food service vendor, alumni group, or other independent entity.

Redelegation To Can Redelegate Document Notes
Vice Chancellor Administration Yes PDF icon da_0554_chancellor_to_vcaf_redacted.pdf none
Chief of Police No PDF icon DA 0554 VCBAS to Chief of Police_Redacted.pdf none