UC Berkeley has established a risk management governance structure to manage the overall risk profile for the campus. This governance structure is designed to provide an “enterprise” view of risks across the entire campus, enabling senior management to prioritize risks, establish risk response strategies, and monitor impact from the strategies.
As a member of the UC Berkeley community you are asked to be aware of your surroundings and if you see anything that doesn't look "right," please say something!
The contacts below will enable you to do something positive to make sure that our campus is safe and that all members of our community act in accordance with the University of California's core values and our Standards of Ethical Conduct.
- UCPD -- 911 (landline) or 642-3333 (cell) -- all emergency situations
- Whistleblower Hotline(anonymous/confidential) -- call (800) 403-4744 or report online
- EH&S (concerns about actual or potential environmental hazards) -- 642-3073
- Facilities Services (24-hour service number) -- 642-1032
- Risk Services -- firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE something, SAY something campaign
The Office of Risk Services has launched a SEE something, SAY something campaign geared towards raising campus awareness in the areas of Alcohol Misuse and Safety of Minors on campus.
The purpose is to emphasize the importance of reporting suspicious activity to the proper local law enforcement authorities.
- To download the PDF version of the Child Abuse poster - click here
- To download the PDF version of the Binge Drinking poster - click here